VOT-Halloween Funny
  Re: (...)
I just had to share this. A church member/family friend has twins. (Grandaddy was William's 10th grade social studies teacher and soccer coach...as a new teacher...and head master of the school when YS went through.) The babies, a boy and a girl, were premature and had to be on monitors for the first several months of their lives. Well, they are now toddlers and running around. They are the cutest things! Grandma dresses them in the cutest matching outfits. For instance, yesterday they were in matching blue and brown outfits with HATS! Funny thing, they kept the hats on the whole time! I asked Sylvia how in the world she got them to keep the hats on. She said the little girl LOVES her crowns. She just told her her hat was her crown and problem solved. It was amazing and precious!

Anyway, as I watched Grandma and Grandpa chase them around as we left the church, I heard Sylvia comment about their Halloween costumes. She said the little girl went as Little Bo Peep and her brother went as a sheep! TOO PRECIOUS!

I'm going to have to start taking my camera to church. I have got to get some pictures of them!

So what were the cutest costumes you saw this weekend? We don't get trick or treaters where we are, and I miss seeing the kiddies!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: VOT-Halloween Funny by Gourmet_Mom (I just had to share ...)
That is so cute!! I loved it when my boys were young enough to want me to make their costumes.

We didn't have and trick or treaters this year, so no cute costumes here, either.
  Re: Re: VOT-Halloween Funny by karyn (That is so cute!! I ...)
Bo Peep and her single Sheep... how cute!

We haven't had TOT-ers since we moved here almost 27 years ago. I guess that it's the old house, at the end of a dark, tree-lined lane in the middle of nowhere... or the fact that we really don't even know anyone who lives closer than a half-hour drive away.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: VOT-Halloween Funny by foodfiend (Bo Peep and her sing...)
Oh how sweet! I bet they were adorable!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: VOT-Halloween Funny by luvnit (Oh how sweet! I bet ...)
We were always in the country and no trick or treaters until we moved up here - this year, we had very, very few and nothing real cute. darn.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com