OT-Vote for my Kitties- Please
  Re: (...)
Okay so all my kitties are still in the running!!

https://www.formrouter.net/circulation@ ... _vote.html

Vote for one of my kitties, Send me your validation email (pm me), and receive some Barbara's Nutz around the Holiday season! Yeah, I'm bribing big time. I'll also need your snail mail addy.

Allie Kat S.
Buddy S.
Smiling Allie Kat S.
The Stripy Tail Gang S.

They're in alphabetical order on the site.

And just as a reminder, all these cats were rescues. Except for Allie Kat. We just stole her outright.

But it was only fair, she stole our heart first.

Barbara
I really only do this to talk to people about being responsible about animals that are left to breed. We try to take in animals to spay and neuter.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: OT-Vote for my Kitties- Please by BarbaraS (Okay so all my kitti...)
Barbara, your link doesn't work. I'd love to vote for your kitties, nuts or not, but I can't get to the site. I think what you are doing is great, and I'd love to help.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT-Vote for my Kitties- Please by Gourmet_Mom (Barbara, your link d...)
Quote:

Barbara, your link doesn't work. I'd love to vote for your kitties, nuts or not, but I can't get to the site. I think what you are doing is great, and I'd love to help.

Ditto
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT-Vote for my Kitties- Please by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

Ditto

[/blockquote]
Me too!
  Re: Re: OT-Vote for my Kitties- Please by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Barbara, the problem is that the entire website address is not being used. Move the [/url] to after the ".html".

I think.

I adore kitties. Spooky is our 10th, and they were all rescues.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: OT-Vote for my Kitties- Please by foodfiend (Barbara, the problem...)
I'll vote when I can.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: OT-Vote for my Kitties- Please by BarbaraS (Okay so all my kitti...)
The link says Page Cannot Be Found...
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: OT-Vote for my Kitties- Please by luvnit (The link says Page C...)
Boy, do I feel stoopid!

https://www.formrouter.net/circulation@B..._vote.html

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: OT-Vote for my Kitties- Please by BarbaraS (Boy, do I feel stoop...)
Barbara, they are adorable! But Buddy is my fave, I've always had a soft spot for striped cats.. .
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: OT-Vote for my Kitties- Please by foodfiend (Barbara, they are ad...)
Vicci,

Buddy is such a ham for the camera! He loves the box bay window in the kitchen and he just rolls around in it begging for scritches and then nips at your hands when you offer! That pic looks like he's giving himself a high five! And check out the googly-moogly eyes!

The dark stripey cat in the Stripey Tail Gang pic is our late, great, Junior. One of the gentlest cats we'll ever know.

It's practically a rule, all our kitties must have stripey tails.

BTW, I love your avatar. If you ever go to http://icanhascheezburger.com/, you'll see you have a "Basement Cat". That site cracks me up. What a great avatar! Can you post a pic with the eyes showing red or ray beams? They are some of the best pics. The captions are the best! We wanted to adopt/rescue an all black kitty, but Buddy came around first, so, oh well.

Barbara