Saturday - Sept ???? What's for Dinner?
  Re: (...)
I guess it's Saturday - have no idea the date and can't find a calendar in Roy's office...

What's on the menu for everyone??

Don't know about dinner, but we're having (You guesses it - how could we not while Sharon & Bob were here ) a couple pizzas for breakfast. Then a quick run to the winery to pick up more cheese (we ate what they bought ) for them and then they are on their way to their next stop.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday - Sept ???? What's for Dinner? by cjs (I guess it's Saturda...)
Of course it's pizza!

I have no idea what's for dinner. I'll have to get back to you. I am determined to get meal planning finished this weekend! Last week was a disaster!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday - Sept ???? What's for Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (Of course it's pizza...)
We're keeping it light so we don't fall asleep at a play tonight. (so HE doesn't fall asleep at the play!)

So, we have some chicken breasts marinating and ready for the grill, and a romaine salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday - Sept ???? What's for Dinner? by Mare749 (We're keeping it lig...)
Okay, I'm working on my contest recipes and have decided to do a take on the Chicken Parmesan Roulades we all love so well. I'm doing a Greek twist. That's what's for dinner if William doesn't have BBQ left over from lunch at the camp.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Saturday - Sept ???? What's for Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (Okay, I'm working on...)
What play are you seeing Maryann? (or did you say and I missed it?)

Anxious to hear how you like your modifications, Daphne - let me know when you get a version you want tested. (I be here)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday - Sept ???? What's for Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (Okay, I'm working on...)
Quote:

I'm doing a Greek twist.

Is that where you dance like Chubby Checker while breaking all the dishes?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Saturday - Sept ???? What's for Dinner? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Will do, Jean! I'm really excited. I've got 2 more recipes in the bag for next week. OIY! This is fun but mind boggling.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Saturday - Sept ???? What's for Dinner? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Thanks to Maryann, I am making the bulgogi. Cannot wait! After reading my review on it, I am making baked potato as a side.

I made the spicy peanut butter last week, but never got to the cookies, so I am hoping to find a good pnut butter cookie recipe to make too.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Saturday - Sept ???? What's for Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (Will do, Jean! I'm ...)
Tony just got back from Costco with some jumbo scallops and king crab claws (didn't have legs, wonder why?). Not sure what I'll do with the scallops but this is easy and good:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/v...re-Blanc-106359
  Re: Re: Saturday - Sept ???? What's for Dinner? by chef_Tab (Thanks to Maryann, I...)
Quote:

I made the spicy peanut butter last week, but never got to the cookies, so I am hoping to find a good pnut butter cookie recipe to make too.

How was the peanut butter, itself?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?