What's for Dinner - Thurs., 8/5?
  Re: (...)
So, what's on everyone's menu for tonight??

(eggs) sigh
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Thurs., 8/5? by cjs (So, what's on everyo...)
Soy Sauce Chicken on quinoa. I get the craving now and then and have to have it. I will make extra so I can have it for lunch a couple of times too.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thurs., 8/5? by chef_Tab (Soy Sauce Chicken on...)
Grilled Asian flavored hanger steak, fried rice, and broccoli.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: What's for Dinner - Thurs., 8/5? by cjs (So, what's on everyo...)
Well gosh we have bee so good for so long and I need to take a break from the cabbage thing for a few days. We are having Chiles Rellenos. I know, I know... naughty.

But we are having them anyway.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thurs., 8/5? by luvnit (Well gosh we have be...)
I love chiles rellenos! I am looking forward to trying the healthier version in the new Fresh and Fabulous book. Hopefully this weekend.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thurs., 8/5? by chef_Tab (I love chiles rellen...)
Getting ready to go out of town for the weekend... so we'll be using up what's fresh in the fridge. Also, I have to make twice-baked pototoes for Saturday dinner tonight. I'll need about 35. Going to make 2/3 or so with cheddar and the rest with blue cheese.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thurs., 8/5? by HomeCulinarian (Getting ready to go ...)
Expecting a good friend for dinner, she has requested Chicken Fajitas, so that's it
Wait...um...maybe strawberry Margaritas...yup...that too
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thurs., 8/5? by farnfam (Expecting a good fri...)
everything sounds so good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thurs., 8/5? by cjs (everything sounds so...)
Poor Jean! I DO admire your fortitude, though!

I can't decide what I want. I've been on a chicken kick lately. I feel like I could eat it every night. Every recipe that sounds good, has chicken in it...LOL! It's driving William crazy. Since I KNOW he had Kim's Spicy Chicken today, I have to pick something else.

I really don't want to drive to town, but flank sounds really good. I've been thinking about Mushroom Pork Marsala a lot lately, but my sage has not done well this summer. A begonia came up in the pot with it. I finally decided it may have been "stealing" nourishment from the sage and pulled it out the other day. William thought a squirrel messed with the begonia and replanted...LOL!

I just don't know....HMMMMM???
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thurs., 8/5? by Gourmet_Mom (Poor Jean! I DO adm...)
Stewed squirrel with begonia garnish? Perhaps roasted begonia stuffed squirrel?

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!