The Prime Minister's Food Planner/Diary
  Re: (...)
Ok, I promised to post the link for you to download the recipes from the planner.

http://www.mysingapore.sg/Fun_Stuff/A_Taste_of_Home/

Here is what I wrote about it in my blog

http://tasteoftime.blogspot.com/2009/01/...-here.html
  Re: The Prime Minister's Food Planner/Diary by Gina_Choong (Ok, I promised to po...)
Oh, Gina, what a great honor! I know your family must be so proud.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: The Prime Minister's Food Planner/Diary by Gina_Choong (Ok, I promised to po...)
Beautiful!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: The Prime Minister's Food Planner/Diary by Harborwitch (Beautiful! [img]/u...)
Congratulations, Gina!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: The Prime Minister's Food Planner/Diary by Mare749 (Congratulations, Gin...)
Congratulations Gina - what great validation for your skills.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Gina, the Prime Minister was in Houston this week. He is working on trade and business agreements with the city. Houston and Singapore have a lot in common--energy, technology, diversity (Singapore, the worlds most diverse nation, and Houston,arguably our nations most diverse city), thriving ports, and as the Chronicle says "both share a similar welcome for the entreprenurial of heart".

The paper also wrote that Lee Hsien Loong, the Prime Minister, was an affable, anecdote- sharing man with a global and financial understanding. Singapore is 268 sq miles, about half the size of Houston. It is a small city state with enormous global clout. It is the place I most want to visit in that part of the world. Oh, almost no government corruption--why would anyone ever want to leave!?

Congratulations on the honor!!! It seems you are associated with a fine leader!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: The Prime Minister's Food Planner/Diary by Old Bay (Gina, the Prime Mini...)
" It is the place I most want to visit in that part of the world" Right after Norway and Italy, this is where I want to go too, Bill!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com