What happened to Sonja?
  Re: (...)
Hey, Sonja. We miss you. Where did you go?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: What happened to Sonja? by esgunn (Hey, Sonja. We miss...)
Ditto!!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What happened to Sonja? by Harborwitch (Ditto!!!!...)
And here Theresa is out of town! If she doesn't check in by tomorrow, I try her facebook page.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What happened to Sonja? by Gourmet_Mom (And here Theresa is ...)
Hey Sonja, we miss you! Stop in for a visit soon!

Theresa posted on facebook that she is having a great time with her new grandson. I'm thinking she will probably have lots of pics to share when I see her on Saturday. New grandmoms are so much fun. Every little thing the baby does is amazing!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What happened to Sonja? by Mare749 (Hey Sonja, we miss y...)
Summertime and some folks get lives, huh??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What happened to Sonja? by cjs (Summertime and some ...)
And Roxanne is still gone too and I miss her too.
  Re: Re: What happened to Sonja? by DFen911 (And Roxanne is still...)
You know, I was just looking at a thread where Roxanne had posted a while back and wondered how she was doing. I hope she'll come back soon.

I just posted a "How are you?" message to Sonja on Facebook. Hopefully she'll check in and say hi. Her board there is active, so I'm guessing it's like Jean said...summertime and got a life...LOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What happened to Sonja? by Gourmet_Mom (You know, I was just...)
Thanks, ladies, for the shout out - Mister and I have both been severely under the weather back and forth since the beginning of June plus like every place else it has been HOT here so our cooking is outside grilling most of the time (when we feel like eating). Mister is undergoing lots of testing and hopefully we will know Friday what's going on with him. On the bright side, his blood work recently was great and the doctor is pleased with his weight loss. Thanks again for all the help on tofu recipes. He is still having is tofu soup every day for lunch and then again for an afternoon snack. I think he has lost 15 pounds in three months. I'm rambling and I am sure this is way more information than you want to hear - anyway, thanks for your concerns!! xoxoxoxo
  Re: Re: What happened to Sonja? by (Thanks, ladies, for ...)
Thanks for dropping in, Sonja! I'm glad you guys are better, and I hope Mister's tests come out well!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What happened to Sonja? by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for dropping ...)
Sonja, never too much news - we are voracious when it comes to hearing about friends!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com