FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!!
  Re: (...)
Hurray for us, Erin & Marye!! We're finally going to have some summer weather!!! Enjoy.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! by cjs (Hurray for us, Erin ...)
It's about time! Now do you think you could make sure the cooler air comes this way? The weather man said it's supposed to get back up to triple digits by the weekend.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! by Gourmet_Mom (It's about time! No...)
Yea! I hope it sticks for a while! Sorry Daphne. Heard it was going to be pretty Hot back east. Keep hydrated. We are just so happy it might hit 80! Although when I woke up it was only 49. It has got a ways to go!

My raspberries and tomatoes are going to like this weather. I don't think I have any tomatoes set yet.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! by esgunn (Yea! I hope it sti...)
I have some tomatoes, but they sure haven't done much...till now, fingers crossed. Enjoy Erin!

I hope you all back east get a little cooling too!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! by cjs (I have some tomatoes...)
We would welcome it, Jean! It's just too hot and humid here for comfort!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! by Mare749 (We would welcome it,...)
We are officially in the midst of something called a heat wave here, temps above 90 for several days in a row, actually has been over 100 for a couple of days now.
No, after 9 months of winter, 2 months of mud, we are not happy campers. Can we have a normal day, one that doesn't require woodstoves, ACs or big trucks with chains to pull us out of mudholes

Glad all in Washington state are enjoying pleasant weather!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! by pjcooks (We are officially in...)
Maybe you all need to come to the tropics where the high has been 88-90F.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! by labradors (Maybe you all need t...)
It was around that here this weekend...we called it a "cool" spell.
Daphne
  Re: Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! by Gourmet_Mom (It was around that h...)
I am so lethargic. It is 90 downstairs, I cannot even imagine how hot the upstairs must be. Outside is even worse. I feel like I cannot breathe, and certainly don't want to move around too much. The cats are all sprawled on the kitchen floor under the ceiling fan. Maybe I will join them.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! by chef_Tab (I am so lethargic. I...)
ROFLOL! Now I can't get the picture of you and the cats sprawled out on the floor out of my head.

I'm guessing you don't have AC either? If that's the case, Vicci and I empathize.
Daphne