What's for Dinner, Monday 7/5??
  Re: (...)
Leftovers??

Besides having l/os from our 4th dinner (some ribs - man, were they good! and tato salad), I had 5 recipes to test for the last time to see if any tweeking needed to be done. Got three of them made, so have those l/os also. Won't be cooking for a couple of days looks like.

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 7/5?? by cjs (Leftovers??[br][br]B...)
Since we decided to have hot dogs next door last night, I've got dinner ready to go:

Grilled Chicken Legs Marinated in Yogurt and Spices
Broccoli Salad
Grilled Corn-on-the-Cob
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 7/5?? by Gourmet_Mom (Since we decided to ...)
L/O ribs. Stephanie already asked if we could have them for dinner. Actually she wanted them for lunch but I am also feeding a couple of neices and nephews for lunch today too. So ribs, potatoes, beans, mac and cheese for dinner. Turkey sandwiches and watermelon for lunch.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 7/5?? by esgunn (L/O ribs. Stephanie...)
Ribs and corn on the cob, a mixed green salad and popcorn bread. Watermelon for dessert. The kids are coming home from their campground today to join us for dinner. Ron set up the bocce ball court last night (he mows the grass real short and puts up golf course flags as markers) so we will have a good tournament after dinner.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 7/5?? by Mare749 (Ribs and corn on the...)
Oh, what fun, Maryann! You AND your family are so lucky to be so close!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 7/5?? by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, what fun, Maryan...)
Hi, we're back from a great week of camping. Caught lots of fishes and had good weather. It's @90 here so as soon as Jame gets home from work we're heading out to the river on HMS Sunflower. For dinner, we're thinking subs and beer from Nice&Easy on the way. Too hot for anything else I'm afraid.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 7/5?? by farnfam (Hi, we're back from ...)
Leftovers here, too. The ribs were great last night!