Fresh and Fabulous
  Re: (...)
I picked this up yesterday. It has a lot of great summer meals in it. A few that really caught my eye are:
Bahn Mi Spring Rolls
Remoulade Chicken Salad Sandwich
Grilled Chicken breasts with Cherry-Chipotle Sauce
Turkey Chies Rellenos
Southwestern stuffed Tomatoes
Grilled corn with Avacado butter
Garden Zucchini bread with Parmesan

Just to get you started...
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Fresh and Fabulous by esgunn (I picked this up yes...)
Thanks Erin! I was hoping you would do a review of the "book"! Looks like there are lots of new ideas, so I'll renew the search or order soon!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Fresh and Fabulous by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks Erin! I was ...)
Daphne, I had been watchiing Sam's and Costco and it wasn't showing up. I bought it at Borders Books.

I would say I am inspired to try at least 1/2 of the recipes in the book if not more. Don't know that I will actually try that many, but they looked good. Couple of weird ones was a backberry and shrimp dish and a mango and crab noodle dish. But I am probably biased with not eating much shell fish.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Fresh and Fabulous by esgunn (Daphne, I had been ...)
I noticed some of the ones listed sounded different, but they also sounded fun and different to try. Thanks for the heads up on the location of buying. I guess I'll have to do some searching or order this one on line...like I should have done for the LAST Cuisine Light book.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Fresh and Fabulous by Gourmet_Mom (I noticed some of th...)
Thanks Erin, for the review. I've been wondering about ordering this book, so I will for sure now.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Fresh and Fabulous by Mare749 (Thanks Erin, for the...)
The list sounds good - thanks Erin
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com