Oldie/Newbie
  Re: (...)
Hey guys! I have been a member for a while, lurk occasionally, and though it doesn't say so, I have posted before.
My name's Jen and I <3 food
I look forward to getting to know you guys!
  Re: Oldie/Newbie by redbedhead (Hey guys! I have bee...)
welcome Jen! It's always fun getting to know new people. Be sure to come back and review the steak stacks. I haven't made anything from the June issue yet. Must get on that!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Oldie/Newbie by chef_Tab (welcome Jen! It's al...)
Hi Jen! I'm glad you decided to join in the chatter. I agree, I hope you'll review the dish....good or bad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Oldie/Newbie by Gourmet_Mom (Hi Jen! I'm glad yo...)
I certainly will review them. We just had a thunderstorm pop up so I'm hoping I'll still be able to make them tonight.
  Re: Re: Oldie/Newbie by redbedhead (I certainly will rev...)
Welcome to the forum, Jen! Jump right in and join in on the fun. We're always happy to meet new people.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Oldie/Newbie by Mare749 (Welcome to the forum...)
Jen, welcome - may I assume you are a redhead?? (or is your bed red???) If the former, you are entering a wonderful group - there are 3 or 4 redheads here in the neighborhood - some presently, some traces left, and some are out of the bottle.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oldie/Newbie by cjs (Jen, welcome - may I...)
Welcome, Jen! Feel free to jump into the discussions any time. We have a great group, here, and more comments make it even more interesting!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Oldie/Newbie by redbedhead (Hey guys! I have bee...)
Welcome, Jen! Always nice to see a new face in the neighborhood! Have fun here, we're a comfortable group

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Oldie/Newbie by cjs (Jen, welcome - may I...)
Quote:

Jen, welcome - may I assume you are a redhead?? (or is your bed red???) If the former, you are entering a wonderful group - there are 3 or 4 redheads here in the neighborhood - some presently, some traces left, and some are out of the bottle.

I am indeed a redhead...temper and all
Thanks for the very warm welcome guys!
  Re: Re: Oldie/Newbie by redbedhead ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

I am indeed a redhead...temper and all
Thanks for the very warm welcome guys!

[/blockquote]

Are you a Libra??
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".