Dinner Tuesday, 6/29???
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu?

I have no idea what we will do...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? by cjs (What's on the menu? ...)
Hubby and I are going to a beer/food pairing event. The beers are going to be from local brewers, not sure about the food. I am quite excited about this and have had it on my calendar for a month.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? by chef_Tab (Hubby and I are goin...)
The choices are Chicken Lo Mein al a Jean, Cajun Shrimp Fettucine, Tagliatelle with Peas and Prosciutto, and Chicken Legs Marinated in Yogurt and Spices. I haven't decided yet.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? by Gourmet_Mom (The choices are Chic...)
ooohhh, those all sound so good, Daphne! Jean's chicken lo mein is one of our regulars. We just love it.
Theresa

Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? by chef_Tab (ooohhh, those all so...)
"Jean's chicken lo mein" - hmmmmmm

Theresa, take good notes - I would love to know more about matching beer and wines.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? by cjs ("Jean's chicken lo m...)
Quote:

Theresa, take good notes - I would love to know more about matching beer and wines.

I will do my best, but after a few beers, they may not be legible.
Theresa

Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? by chef_Tab ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I'm going to make some cumin chicken salad and put it on a bed of greens with a cilantro vinaigrette.
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? by DFen911 (I'm going to make so...)
It's Tuesday so I'm cooking fish. Tonight I'm trying prosciutto-wrapped halibut with a sage/lemon/butter sauce. I love the combination of sage, prosciutto, and lemon, so I hope it's good!
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? by karyn (It's Tuesday so I'm ...)
Karyn that sounds really good. Please share the recipe if it is a keeper!

I have no idea what is for dinner. It is a gym night so either a frozen something or crock pot. Guess I had better figure it out. Maybe Chicken Paprikash in the crock, with rice. The kids really like that.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? by cjs (What's on the menu? ...)
We're having the Steak Stacks from June's issue. Basil risotto and a veggie of some sort.