What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's mene for today?

Two more farmers markets today - One in Benton City and one in Yakima. There are lots of wine tasting shops around the area of Yakima's market, so we'll probably just walk around after and do a little tasting. Also, there are a number of new Bistro-style eateries around town, so probably won't need any dinner. Just graze all afternoon.

Yakima's market is where I usually find new (at least to me) goodies, so I'm sure looking forward to it. Last year this is where I found the fresh garbanzo bean 'bushes.'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I have NO idea. I realized I have a workshop next week...WHAT WAS I THINKING? So I have to run OS back to the city today instead of tomorrow. I'm going to do a bit of shopping, so dinner is VERY much in the air.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? by Gourmet_Mom (I have NO idea. I r...)
I am going to be pouring at the winery all day again. So dinner will be grilled hot dogs and baked beans. I found the New England style buns at Wegmans so I am quite excited.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? by chef_Tab (I am going to be pou...)
We're going to a birthday party later, so we'll eat there. Not sure what's on the menu besides birthday cake.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Chicken leg quarters on the grill, salad, peas, sourdough just out of the oven. Just happy to be able to grill again, not even caring what!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? by pjcooks (Chicken leg quarters...)
Oh my, our dinner deserves a separate thread.......(as I said earlier.... to be continued)

Just remember Charles & Charles Columbi Valley RED 2007

Hope Bill sees this.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com