Out of town for the weekend
  Re: (...)
This weekend I'll be helping to administer amateur-radio exams and testing some ham-radio equipment at a hospital that's about two hours away by bus, so I'll be away from my computer for a while. Should be back Sunday night or Monday afternoon, but it could be as late as Tuesday.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Out of town for the weekend by labradors (This weekend I'll be...)
Thanks for letting us know, Rob. I hope Denise steps up with the puns so I don't go into withdrawal.
Have a safe trip and I hope all goes well on your mission.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Out of town for the weekend by chef_Tab (Thanks for letting u...)
Good luck with your trip, Labs.

I'm also going away for a week. My mission is to Appalachia with high school kids to do home repairs - there will be 26 of us total. We leave tomorrow morning and return the following Saturday evening.
  Re: Re: Out of town for the weekend by HomeCulinarian (Good luck with your ...)
Oops! Change the days: it really should be Monday night or Tuesday afternoon that I'll be back.

Thanks.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Out of town for the weekend by chef_Tab (Thanks for letting u...)
Quote:

I hope Denise steps up with the puns so I don't go into withdrawal.

I will miss those too! You can always count on Rob!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Out of town for the weekend by labradors (Oops! Change the da...)
Have a good trip Rob! Wishing you success in your endeavors.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Out of town for the weekend by Harborwitch (Have a good trip Rob...)
Oh, this must be where Daphne wanted her post posted - will do it now...

We're out and about also - hitting farmers markets and visiting family.

Gourmet Mom's post -

Tell Tracie I hope she feels better soon! And be sure to give her a hug for me!

I've got to get up in the morning and whip out a cheesecake, and then we're off to Boone! I may or may not get to check in tomorrow, so you guys have a great weekend! Wish us luck....we're taking the Mini and the dog (our Lab) is going with us.

I'll be back Sunday night, and I'll post pictures Monday!

Pooh! I put this in the wrong thread. Jean, if you can, move it for me, would you?

--------------------
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Everyone stay safe!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Out of town for the weekend by cjs (Oh, this must be whe...)
Nope, this isn't the place...LOL!

ANYWAY...Good luck with the exams and stuff, Labs. And safe travels, everyone. William would love to play around with that. He's hoping to get his radio up and running soon.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Out of town for the weekend by Gourmet_Mom (Nope, this isn't the...)
Lots of moving around happening for folks on this forum... safe journeys to all!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Out of town for the weekend by foodfiend (Lots of moving aroun...)
We made it! Cricket did great! I was really worried about that. She's only been on one long ride when she was a puppy. She whined a little after the first 30 minutes but quickly settled down and enjoyed the ride. If you could see her, she is one happy camper. She just finished dinner and is curled up next to Daddy watching TV...LOL!

I guess you can tell, I had the forethought to bring the laptop in case we could pick up wifi...it IS a college town after all. There was a point of frustration when we got here and I couldn't get the computer to pick up the wifi, but then I realized, Willaim pulled the USB out of it's housing. We picked up a new one on the way to dinner. I'm good to go!

The temperatures up here are about 20 degrees cooler than home...that's a blessing. I got some pictures on the way up, but the humidity was up a little so some of the shots are hazy. I'll download some pictures tomorrow night after we take a ride in the Mini with the top down on the Parkway....beautiful views! We'll get to visit BB tomorrow afternoon.

I hope everyone else got to their final destination safely!
Daphne