What's for Dinner - Thursday, 6/17?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu?
(I'm dying to hear how Bill's Mexican Parfaits turned out.....

First night on the road, don't know yet - but, we did pick up some wonderful Italian beef and Provolone for our first on the road brunch. We always stop ~11 a.m. and eat, then we only have two meals a day.

Gert's getting so excited she almost laid an egg on the bed....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 6/17? by cjs (What's on the menu? ...)
We are doing the parfaits July 4th--maybe a trial run sooner--
Tonight--pork chops and sauteed/simmered cabbage.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 6/17? by Old Bay (We are doing the par...)
I'm not sure yet. We had so much of the Linguine with chicken, we may just have that. I don't mind leftovers in the summer, since that only means two meals...during school, it makes three in a row of something. That gets old.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 6/17? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm not sure yet. W...)
We have leftover ribs, leftover chicken, and I'm sure there's more. Got to clean out the fridge to get ready for our trip to CA to get the motorhome.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 6/17? by Harborwitch (We have leftover rib...)
I have some leftover ham, and since it's a prep day for us and we'll be home late, I think it will be ham sandwiches, and baked sweet potatoes.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 6/17? by Lorraine (I have some leftover...)
I have to dig in the freezer and find that pork roast. Then I brine it overnite, then rotisserie it? hmmmm......well I guess I better think of something for tonite then
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 6/17? by farnfam (I have to dig in the...)
I think Cis is having fried squirrel!!! LOL!!!! Tongue
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 6/17? by Bizymomma (I think Cis is havin...)
I'm having pan seared tilapia, wild rice, and spaghetti squash.
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 6/17? by Bizymomma (I'm having pan seare...)
Ang, LOL there wasn't much left to fry.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 6/17? by farnfam (Ang, LOL there wasn...)
Making a couple of adjustments to the burgers I made yesterday. So far, the very first ones I made (a few days ago) were the best, and they were VERY good.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?