Review: chili rubbed pork chops
  Re: (...)
I just love the Chili Rubbed Pork Chops with Honey Jalapeno Smashed Sweet Potatoes from the Cuisine for Two cookbook. Tonight is the second time I made them and I cannot believe I did not review them the first time. I even wrote comments on how delicious they were first time around. The pork chops are served with a warm pineapple/scallion salsa. I put extra scallions. The same goes for the jalapeno in the mashed sweet potatoes. It calls for one tablespoon, and I remember adding the entire jalapeno with no problem so today I threw in two jalapenos. That was a perfect tasty burn. This is so tasty, I am adding it to my "serve to company" list.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Review: chili rubbed pork chops by chef_Tab (I just love the Chil...)
Oooooh - have to try this one. Couldn't find any decent jalapenos in the store today - I have everything else.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Review: chili rubbed pork chops by Harborwitch (Oooooh - have to try...)
How did we miss that one, Sharon, seems right up our alley! Thanks Theresa - on the list!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review: chili rubbed pork chops by cjs (How did we miss that...)
I like new pork recipes! Who am I kidding, I like any new recipes! Thanks, Theresa!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.