What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9??
  Re: (...)
Will be checking my two 'chosen' books for this month - so don't know yet.

What's up at your house??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? by cjs (Will be checking my ...)
If I can drag my fanny out of the house, it will be the Gumbo Pot Pie from weeknight menus, with leftover mashed potatoes on top instead of puff pastry rounds.
Otherwise, I have what I need to make the chili rubbed pork chops with jalapeno mashed sweet potatoes from a cuisine for two book.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? by chef_Tab (If I can drag my fan...)
I've got some ground turkey to use, anyone have a clue which issues might have some recipes for that. I'm checking the index, only found Dan Dan noodles so far

WAIT!!! Just found turkey empanadas!! Issue 61 p7
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? by farnfam (I've got some ground...)
We are becoming so inventive - time to go look!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? by cjs (We are becoming so i...)
I think I made those empanadas once. If they are the same ones, we loved them! I also have a favorite from one of the cookbooks, it's called southwest sloppy joes if you want me to post that one. Always a hit when I make those.
Theresa

Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? by chef_Tab (I think I made those...)
Well, I forgot I have leftovers to take care of tonight, so that's one task taken care of today, but I do have the next three days menus ready and all three (kinda) new.
Whew!

Leftover Lemony Brocoli and Chickpea Rigatoni and a fruit platter.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? by cjs (Well, I forgot I hav...)
I'm trying to use up as much as I can before vacation, so we will have a vegetable pizza on the grill and a fresh fruit cup for dessert. We're slowly getting back to healthier meals.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? by Mare749 (I'm trying to use up...)
I have absolutely NO idea. I guess I'll check what I have in MC and see what matches what I've got. I REALLY don't want to have to go back out to pick up one or two things at the store. I JUST got home.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? by Gourmet_Mom (I have absolutely NO...)
Daphne, I don't blame you. I am taking the easy way out too....never even left the house. In fact, I am almost embarassed to tell you, I am still in my PJs. How sad is that?
Theresa

Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? by chef_Tab (Daphne, I don't blam...)
That sounds wonderfully lazy and a fun thing to do!!!! We ought to have a pj day weekly!!
www.achefsjourney.com