T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th??
  Re: (...)
What's everyone up to?

tonight's the Winery do, so will be snacking there. Talking of mac & cheese, has me drooling but I'm going to try to be good and check out C@H's Lite book for tomorrow.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? by cjs (What's everyone up t...)
I'm thinking of grilling a pork tenderloin with Asian Hot Grill Sauce, snap peas, and 18 hour bread.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? by Mare749 (I'm thinking of gril...)
Tacos with the Sr. High Youth Group at church.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? by HomeCulinarian (Tacos with the Sr. H...)
I am FINALLY trying the grilled pizza! I have the dough made and rising......thanks to Jean's wonderful book If I did not have all of her hints and pointers, I am not sure I would have braved pizza on the grill. The thought of it has my mouth salivating.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? by chef_Tab (I am FINALLY trying ...)
We are having the cabbage with lemon/olive oil roasted. And the very elegant baked hot dogs wrapped in croissant rolls. Of course the baked beans on the side. Washing it down with Black & Tan
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? by farnfam (We are having the ca...)
"And the very elegant baked hot dogs wrapped in croissant rolls." - Uptown at Cis's!! have you ever wrapped those dogs in bacon first......

Oh Theresa, I'll be so anxious to hear how your pizza turns out - it's cooks such as yourself who have not grilled pizza that I really like to hear from. Fingers crossed.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? by cjs ("And the very elegan...)
Ribeye's and Baked tators! Hi everyone!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? by Bizymomma (Ribeye's and Baked t...)
HI!!! Glad to see you Ang! Misssed you!!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? by Bizymomma (Ribeye's and Baked t...)
Angela! What a nice surprise! Hope you'll stay and visit for a while. We've missed you.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? by farnfam (HI!!! [img]/ubbthre...)
I missed me too!!! Glad to see all of you still on here actively sharing your cooking expertise!
Loving every moment of my life!!