What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 5/26??
  Re: (...)
Hmmm, don't know what we'll do - what are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 5/26?? by cjs (Hmmm, don't know wha...)
I thawed some chicken so I think I will be making chicken lo mein tonight. I have all of the other ingredients and a busy afternoon so something quick is in order.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 5/26?? by chef_Tab (I thawed some chicke...)
I'm making Classic Cannelloni from C@H Perfect Pasta. For anyone who hasn't made this yet, you really must. It's that good.

So, Sharon inspired me to make crespelle for this recipe instead of the usual lasagna noodles. It was soooo easy I couldn't believe it. I made the crespelle yesterday and will finish the dish today.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 5/26?? by Mare749 (I'm making Classic C...)
Mister is smoking a turkey for sandwich meat so we will have a bit of that before packing it away and I don't know what else. Just getting around to Spring cleaning - it has been very rainy here so I can't work in the garden so housework it is.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 5/26?? by (Mister is smoking a ...)
Since I have some broccoli getting old in the crisper and some of the beef strips from the 'salt lick' I think I'll do a stir fry - haven't done one for a long time.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 5/26?? by cjs (Since I have some br...)
Burgers, brocolli slaw, avocado and tomato salad..
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 5/26?? by Lorraine (Burgers, brocolli sl...)
Turkey sausage, red peppers/onions baked in stuffing.

But I more excited about Sunday! I'm smoking a pork butt and ribs
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 5/26?? by DFen911 (Turkey sausage, red ...)
Denise, I love anything with stuffing! What is your recipe/method?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 5/26?? by Mare749 (Denise, I love anyth...)
Maryann, I'd love to hear what you think of using crespelle for your cannelloni. It sounds delicious!

I wanted to grill a flank steak and serve it with some BBQ sauce I have in the freezer, but the store was out of flank steak so I'm subbing tritip. I'm serving it with a grilled veggie salad.

Tomorrow's the last day with students! I'm looking forward to resting this weekend .
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 5/26?? by karyn (Maryann, I'd love to...)
Baked haddock with scallop stuffing, corn and rolls. Simple. Klondike bars for dessert. Even simpler!

PJ
PJ