Fran's Brie White-Chocolate Cheesecake
  Re: (...)
Probably around 15 years ago, I had a brie cheese cake at a baby shower that was so good. It was made by Fran's choclate shop in Seattle. Every once in a while I go online and try and find a recipe - well today I found the exact one! A post from Fran Bigelow and a new-to-me web site to boot. Just thought I'd share.

Brie White-Chocolate Cheesecake
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Fran's Brie White-Chocolate Cheesecake by esgunn (Probably around 15 y...)
That looks yummy. I love Cookster. I get their emails and they always have interesting recipes by known chefs. Another site I've found useful is Project Foodie. It has recipes from a lot of publications which saves on typing time.
  Re: Re: Fran's Brie White-Chocolate Cheesecake by Cubangirl (That looks yummy. I ...)
Erin, thanks for posting the cheesecake recipe. It sounds amazing! Definitely on the short list for when I need a dessert.

And Cubangirl, I really appreciate the reminder about Project Foodie. I found it a few months ago, but forgot about it and with summer almost here, I'll have time to indulge in some fun cooking. I can't wait!
  Re: Re: Fran's Brie White-Chocolate Cheesecake by karyn (Erin, thanks for pos...)
Erin - this just looks so good - mayhaveto think of a reason to make this
soon - has everything I like.

and the website too.

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Fran's Brie White-Chocolate Cheesecake by mjkcooking (Erin - this just l...)
This is so interesting. I may have to play with this also! Thanks for sharing, Erin!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Fran's Brie White-Chocolate Cheesecake by Gourmet_Mom (This is so interesti...)
Oh my, what a recipe and what a website - anxious to just puruse it at liesure. A great one to make for a 'do' very soon - thanks Erin for sharing.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com