Last Sunday's Wedding
  Re: (...)
We did a wedding for 200 at the winery last Sunday. Here is a link to our Facebook page (you don't have to sign up to view it).

Wedding

If the couple stay in one of the Winery's suites, I make them up a "breakfast basket" for the next morning. My main focus was the Dessert Tapas. Mini Trifles in wine glasses, Sweet Potato Mousse in tasting spoons, Merinque Kisses, cream puffs, Lemon Curd tarts in filo, mini cheesecakes. It was sunny and warm, and they hit the appetizers (and the 3 bars) really hard. Luckily, we had backup trays of everything ready to replenish as needed. It took a lot of staff, but they did a great job. My body is still recovering from spending the last two hours in the dishpit.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Last Sunday's Wedding by Lorraine (We did a wedding for...)
Great job, Lorraine and Gil! Everything looks spectacular. I love how they had both indoor and outdoor seating, although the staff probably didn't. Your desserts are so pretty! Thanks for sharing your pix.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Last Sunday's Wedding by Mare749 (Great job, Lorraine ...)
Everything looks so wonderful! Vineyards make such a lovely setting for weddings. I love the grapes on the tables......so appropriate. I feel like diving into that dessert table. And the salmon ringed in lemon slices looks gorgeous. Thanks Lorraine!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Last Sunday's Wedding by chef_Tab (Everything looks so ...)
Everything looks great, Lorraine!! The salmon platter is pretty. And the dessert buffet - yum!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Last Sunday's Wedding by cjs (Everything looks gre...)
Wow, looks gorgeous, makes me want to go out and get married again......to James of course
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Last Sunday's Wedding by farnfam (Wow, looks gorgeous,...)
Lorraine outstanding!! I love the table with the cheeses

Who made the cake, it's beautiful and what flavor(s)?

How neat to have it in a vineyard like that! That is some creative thinking there. I bet you guys are tired and I hope you get to recoup
  Re: Re: Last Sunday's Wedding by DFen911 (Lorraine outstanding...)
What a beautiful setting!! The cake is so pretty - not showoffy (is that a word). I would have just eaten the desserts - the lemon curd tarts are probably my very favorite dessert. You did a spectacular presentation!!
  Re: Re: Last Sunday's Wedding by (What a beautiful set...)
Lorraine, everything is lovely! What was the entree?

And I LOVED the cake! Did you guys do it? The topper and stand were especially unique!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Last Sunday's Wedding by Lorraine (We did a wedding for...)
Am I the only one who can't see these pics? It all sounds beautiful, though!

PJ

Finally got in to see them. Turns out I have an account after all. Beautiful job, Lorraine!

PJ
  Re: Re: Last Sunday's Wedding by pjcooks (Am I the only one wh...)
Well, because I suspended my account, I wasn't able to see the photos but... now I'm going to quit whining about the work involved with MIL's July birthday dinner (for 12!).
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com