What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/10??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu? (well, we know what Daphne & William are having...)

Leftovers from the freezer for us - going to be a long day at the computer for me.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/10?? by cjs (What's on the menu? ...)
My grandbaby, Abby, stayed overnight with me since she doesn't have school today. We're going out for a fun lunch, then coming back home to make homemade noodles to put in the turkey stock I made. It's like a very thick turkey noodle soup with chunks of turkey in it. Ron likes this served over mashed potatoes. Not exactly light eating.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/10?? by Mare749 (My grandbaby, Abby, ...)
There's some chicken in a plastic bag that is stuck to the bottom of my freezer. If I can get that out of the freezer without having to defrost the whole thing, I'll do something with that. If not, it may be rice and beans for a while.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/10?? by labradors (There's some chicken...)
"There's some chicken in a plastic bag that is stuck to the bottom of my freezer" - sounds like my freezer.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/10?? by cjs ("There's some chicke...)
No, it's more like mine! I wish I could figure out what is causing that ice build-up!

Jean, if you're talking about the shrimp, that was last night. We're having spaghetti tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/10?? by Gourmet_Mom (No, it's more like m...)
a day late and a $ short - story of my life.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/10?? by cjs (a day late and a $ s...)
dieting for at least a week so it's salad with spritzer dressing,steamed vegetables with a slice of Canadian Bacon and mint tea. the hardest thing about this diet is there's no coffee or caffeine so that makes it hard.

for my husband he's not dieting ... it's little rounds of home made crazy bread that I baked in Pampered Chef fancy bread mold in the shape of a daisy buttered on both sides w/3 cheeses inside, he's getting two, sweet and sour chicken wings and cream of chicken soup.
...of all the things to cherish most in 'this' life, it's the love of a little one...
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/10?? by WannaBeTVChef (dieting for at least...)
Leftovers from Sunday. I love catering leftovers.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.