We saw this in Bismarck the other day - and . . . well . . .you all know me . . . I just had to wonder.

[Image: DSCN4372_edited.jpg]

Geeze - I miss my mind, maybe it's hiding in my martini glass????

OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? Harborwitch We saw this in Bisma...
Hmmmmm.....
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? luvnit Hmmmmm........
ROFLOL! Didn't Charlie the Tuna, or whatever the Starkist icon was named, have a commercial where he wore a chef hat and waved around a spatula one time? That's what I keep picturing anyway...LOL!

"Geeze - I miss my mind, maybe it's hiding in my martini glass????"

I keep looking for mine in the bottom of my wine glass, but I haven't found it yet. I'll keep sipping...maybe it'll show up soon!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? Gourmet_Mom ROFLOL! Didn't Char...
Send that in to Reader's Digest. They will pay you for it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? Gourmet_Mom ROFLOL! Didn't Char...
OMG, that is too funny. A few weeks ago the little local mom and pop restaurant here had a similar sign, but I did not have my camera. It said,

Large Italian

Cook Wanted

now the top line was to be there special lunch for the day, and apparantly they are also looking for a new chef. But as I read it, I had to chuckle to myself.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? chef_Tab OMG, that is too fun...
Reminds me of years ago, when three particular movies were out at the same time, and the neighbourhood theatre had the sign in just the right order:

Alien
Meatballs
Escape from Alcatraz

LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? Harborwitch We saw this in Bisma...
Now I see it! That's funny!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? luvnit Now I see it! That's...
Funny Stuff!
OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job?