Hope that all of you are enjoying sunny weather like we did this week. Gorgeous morning for the kids to have their egg hunt. Out of the four grandbabies, Alyssa found the most eggs and won three prizes. You would think she found gold!

I made a bunny cake and custard dinner rolls for our meal at Holly's house today. The bunny cake came out really good and of course we all know those rolls are superb.

Have a wonderful day everyone and enjoy plenty of chocolate!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Happy Easter everyone! Mare749 Hope that all of you...
right back at you, Maryann and your whole family. Hope everyone has a great day!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Happy Easter everyone! cjs right back at you, M...
Happy Easter!

Just got a call from my landlord: One of his bigger units just opened up, and he is going to move that couple that is currently in "my" bigger apartment into that, so he asked if I'd be able to move into that one TODAY and tomorrow, while some helpers are here to carry everything.

It's VERY much the last minute, but I just may be able to do it. We'll see.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Happy Easter everyone! labradors Happy Easter![br][br...
Happy Easter, everyone!

Wow, Labs...Good Luck! At least you're not moving far and will have helpers.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Happy Easter everyone! Gourmet_Mom Happy Easter, everyo...
won't it be nice when you can put your feet and know the place is yours for a long time?????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Happy Easter everyone! cjs won't it be nice whe...
That's great news Labs. You will be so relieved once it's over. I think it's great that you have help moving. Best of luck in your new place!
Maryann

Re: Happy Easter everyone! Mare749 That's great news La...
Happy Easter everyone!!!

Labs - how cool, that's a pretty great Easter present!

The chocolate silk pie (in a graham cracker crust) is cooling. And the cherry marshmallow fluff is all done. When the pie is cool I just have to put the fluff on it and we'll be ready to head to Barb's for a big family Easter dinner.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Happy Easter everyone! Harborwitch Happy Easter everyon...
Happy Easter everyone!

Glad you got the bigger apartment Labs. Wish it were under better circumstance and that you had more time. But alls well that ends well.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Happy Easter everyone! Harborwitch Happy Easter everyon...
Hey Sharon, could you post that recipe. That pie has my mouth watering.
Maryann

Re: Happy Easter everyone! Mare749 Hey Sharon, could yo...
Well the pie is on ice right now. When I get back from town it has to go in the oven some more - the filling didn't cook like it was supposed to. But the marshmallow fluff is divine!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Happy Easter everyone!