As most of you know I am staying with my daughter and SIL to try to help out after the birth of their son, Lucas. My daughter, Erica, has a friend who is a professional photographer that keeps a blog. Mallory visited yesterday and took some photos of the new little family. Here is a link to her blog. It moved me to tears.

http://aviaphotography.blogspot.com/
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

OT my new grandson chef_Tab As most of you know ...
Absolutely beautiful! Absolutely beautiful.

My nephew and his darling wife just had a new baby the 21st! She didn't know she was pregnant when I was up there in August.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: OT my new grandson Harborwitch Absolutely beautiful...
I'm just speechless with admiration for the photographer, also - what great pictures. But, how could they not be, working with such a charming little family. The profile of Juan and Lucas - just priceless.

Thanks for sharing, Theresa.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: OT my new grandson cjs I'm just speechless ...
Wonderful pics, Theresa! What a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing them with us.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Those are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. Wow, that photographer really captured the moments. All I can say is WOW!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
The photos are outstanding but the subject matter is just awesome!!! He (and his parents) are just so sweet -
What a beautiful family. And gorgeous pictures. Congratulations!
Shannon

Re: OT my new grandson Dismc What a beautiful fam...
Those photos are wonderful. What a gift from the photographer. Lucas is a little treasure. Congratulations to all!

Re: OT my new grandson karyn Those photos are won...
Thanks everyone. I am on cloud nine, even without much sleep. He did have a good night last night though. I guess the photographer wore him out.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: OT my new grandson chef_Tab Thanks everyone. I a...
Theresa, the photos are just wonderful! What a precious little bundle you have there. How on EARTH are you going to be able to leave?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
OT my new grandson