What are you all having??

I have no idea, but know it will be leftovers.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner - Monday, 3/22??? cjs What are you all hav...
Good question. Not sure yet, but it might be chicken and dumplings. I have some carrots and celery that need to be used up.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 3/22??? luvnit Good question. Not s...
I want to make tofu with the spinach fettucine and Greek salsa dressing. Lately the stores have been out of the extra firm tofu, so if that fails, it will be the freshest looking fish to go with.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 3/22??? chef_Tab I want to make tofu ...
well, ours will be soup from the freezer and grilled cheese sandwiches. Does anyone remember Zoom cereal? My neighbor made bread from the cereal yesterday and brought us a loaf - it's wonderful. Will get the recipe and post it.

We're also off for a BIG Costco run - has been a while and I can't make Bill's dinner until I get their shrimp! (And I've been offered to be taken for a Costco Polish Sausage, also...big spender )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 3/22??? cjs well, ours will be s...
Doing an easy dinner tonight, sloppy joes and potato salad. Bought strawberries and all the extras to make strawberry shortcakes too.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 3/22??? Mare749 Doing an easy dinner...
Raining like crazy. Not getting much moving done, but I did manage to stop by the meat market and brought back some basa for tonight and tomorrow.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 3/22??? labradors Raining like crazy. ...
Did you find a place yet, Labs? I sure hope so.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 3/22??? Mare749 Did you find a place...
Yes. I'm in the process of moving. Still have a lot to do at the old place, but the streets near it are flooded from this rain, so I was only able to get in and out of there once, today. Trying to go back and forth with boxes in the back of a borrowed pick-up truck just wouldn't work today, and maybe not tomorrow, either.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 3/22??? chef_Tab I want to make tofu ...
Quote:

Lately the stores have been out of the extra firm tofu,

Theresa, Mister has been buying it!! sorry-he's having extra firm tofu in breakfast and lunch in some fashion every day now for a while. Hope you find some -

Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 3/22??? [blockquote]Quote:[...
I'm just fixing spaghetti and a really good salad. I'm feeling a sun-dried tomato vinaigrette tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
What's for Dinner - Monday, 3/22???