What a fun place this is - This pizza place was built around this humungous pipe organ and it is the center of attention here. And the place is huge, this is the crowd that was there with us yesterday. As you can see there is a balcony of tables all around also.
[Image: OrganStopCrowd.jpg]

I took pictures, but the website shows the organ so much better.
http://www.organstoppizza.com/

We were told the pizza wasn't very good, so we all just had salads and beer, but the ones I saw sure looked good, so will probably try one next visit. What a hoot as everyone sings along, mouths full and all!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Organ Stop Pizza cjs What a fun place thi...
Quote:

We were told the pizza wasn't very good, so we all just had salads and beer,...

I've had some pizzas that would better serve as organ stops, and some that could have doubled as Frisbees.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Organ Stop Pizza labradors [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

We were told the pizza wasn't very good, so we all just had salads and beer,...

I've had some pizzas that would better serve as organ stops, and some that could have doubled as Frisbees.

[/blockquote]

My first thought, when I saw the title of this thread was "Heart Attack Pizza"!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Organ Stop Pizza cjs What a fun place thi...
Jean, I just realized you're in Arizona. Are you coming down Tucson way? Would love to meet you.
Shannon

Re: Organ Stop Pizza Dismc Jean, I just realize...
darn, not this time! BUT...we're coming back thru in December - we're spending Christmas in Texas, so we can work a side trip in then, I hope!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Organ Stop Pizza cjs Damn, not this time!...
Oh dear. I'm sure that our gregarious Jean had a good time, but I would have had slunk out of there within minutes. Yep, this restaurant (communal tables, singing-at-will) is the total antithesis of my personality.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Organ Stop Pizza cjs Damn, not this time!...
I'll look forward to that.
Shannon

Re: Organ Stop Pizza Dismc I'll look forward to...
Oh Vicci, my dear, you can't imagine where we will drag you when we hit PA!!!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Organ Stop Pizza cjs Oh Vicci, my dear, y...
Thanks for sharing, Jean. The first thing I noticed when I saw the picture was the balcony tables. When in college, we used to frequent a bar in Blowing Rock, NC called P. B. Scott's....great place! ANYWAY, it was this large dome shape with tables and dancing area on the ground floor and three levels of balcony tables all around. They used to have the best bands!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Organ Stop Pizza Gourmet_Mom Thanks for sharing, ...
*trying on a brave face*

Oh Jean, that sounds fun!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
Organ Stop Pizza