We're helping out at Harbinger's today, so need a quick, easy dinner. think it'll be some roasted tomato sauce from the freezer over pasta and maybe asparagus. Easy.

What is eveyone else up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

10/28 Dinner Plans? cjs We're helping out at...
I'm going to make tilapia - probably some sort of parmesan/panko crust. Yellow rice and a simple green salad.

Re: 10/28 Dinner Plans? Trixxee I'm going to make ti...
I'm thinking kung pao chicken, jasmine rice and broccoli. I have some frozen egg rolls, but no won ton soup. Ron can bring that on his way home.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: 10/28 Dinner Plans? Mare749 I'm thinking kung pa...
Your mention of egg rolls reminds me...it's about time to make some more for the freezer. I think I may do that this weekend and have an Asian night...been a long time since I made fried rice. I saw Billy's last night in the Tribute thread....may try that one and have a good cry. I'm thinking of freezing the egg rolls BEFORE frying this time and see how that works. I've not been very happy with reheating. I've tried baking, zapping, and refrying (TOO OILY).

Tonight is Bible study. They're having a covered dish, but I just can't get home in time to have dinner ready to walk out the door by 5:15. William has suggested going out to eat either before or after. I hate doing that...leaves me no lunch for tomorrow. I may have to order a to go for school.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: 10/28 Dinner Plans? Gourmet_Mom Your mention of egg ...
I'm cooking paella. The recipe I used has the pan overflowing, so we'll see. The clams and mussles haven't opened yet. They have six more minutes, so I'll cross my fingers and hope.

Sally

Re: 10/28 Dinner Plans? lxxf I'm cooking paella. ...
Sally, I thought you were one of the old timers - but, you came in about the same time as the other interlopers, didn't you?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: 10/28 Dinner Plans? cjs Sally, I thought you...
I came in about 2 years or so ago, I think. And the paella was tasty, but not right, I used too much rice so I didn't get the liquid quite right. I'll try again in a month or so. Tonight surf 'n turf - leftover paella and meatloaf, lol.

Sally
10/28 Dinner Plans?