Post deleted by cjs

101 Tips and Techniques for Cooking like a Chef *DELETED* Jiey9TQ Post deleted by cjs...
I have notified the moderator and have NO intentions of opening this link. I suggest that no one else open the link either, until it can be verified.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: 101 Tips and Techniques for Cooking like a Chef Gourmet_Mom I have notified the ...
I did the same. No way I was going to click on it. I just recently got a virus and it really ticked me off! No clicking on things I am not sure where they came from.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  101 Tips and Techniques for Cooking like a Chef *DELETED* Jiey9TQ Post deleted by cjs...
Beware anonymous users. This link has not been cleared.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: 101 Tips and Techniques for Cooking like a Chef Gourmet_Mom Beware anonymous use...
The link DOES go to a real PDF file and does not contain any viruses. What it DOES have, though, is a series of links at the end. Those links are, ostensibly, to related materials, but all go through "ClickBank" - an Internet advertising/retail site.

Thus, ultimately, the message is Spam, and actually violates the ClickBank Network-Abuse Policy.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: 101 Tips and Techniques for Cooking like a Chef labradors The link DOES go to ...
Thanks for checking it out Labs! You are a SuperStar!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: 101 Tips and Techniques for Cooking like a Chef esgunn Thanks for checking ...
Aw, shucks!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
101 Tips and Techniques for Cooking like a Chef *DELETED*