Redneck Seafood. Yummy.

[Image: RedNeckSeafood.jpg]
Buzz

I have kleptomania,
but when it gets bad,
I take something for it.

A new recipe has been invented and it's easy buzzard767 Redneck Seafood. Yum...
A chef friend did a Redneck Sushi similar....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: A new recipe has been invented and it's easy cjs A chef friend did a ...
Think those would do well in my phish tank?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: A new recipe has been invented and it's easy bjcotton Think those would do...
I did that once at a cookout, but mine didn't look as good as yours. But the kids in attendance loved it...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: A new recipe has been invented and it's easy Gourmet_Mom I did that once at a...
Nothing like an octodog or two with some boxed-mix mac & cheese and canned green beans! LOL!

Cool photo!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: A new recipe has been invented and it's easy labradors Nothing like an octo...
Lol someone emailed this pic a couple of weeks ago. Gotta give props for the creative minds out there
  A new recipe has been invented and it's easy buzzard767 Redneck Seafood. Yum...
Oh, gosh, this made me laugh. The grandkids, of course, love their mac and cheese. I will now deliver it with style. Thanks for the giggle!

Re: A new recipe has been invented and it's easy sophia Oh, gosh, this made ...
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
A new recipe has been invented and it's easy