Did a search and don't find that this recipe from CAH Cooking for Two has been reviewed here before.

My goal this week to use up stuff in the freezer. Had two small filets mignon leftover from teenage daughter's Bday dinner to use so I chose this menu. We rated it Excellent = 10. It was really a 20 minute dinner. I had run out of ordinary Dijon mustard and used the Dijon aux truffes we received as a thank you gift. I think it added to the flavors. Only negative, was the Dijon broke down for the Dijon haricots verts and was grainy in appearance, but the taste was fine. This dinner with a bottle of Dancing Bull Zin was a treat after the first day back from vacation.

Filets mignon with port sauce - Cooking for Two HomeCulinarian Did a search and don...
I've been looking at that---thanks for the review....now it's more than a look!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Filets mignon with port sauce - Cooking for Two HomeCulinarian Did a search and don...
I've made this many times, it is an excellent recipe!

PJ
PJ

Re: Filets mignon with port sauce - Cooking for Two pjcooks I've made this many ...
I've got one fillet in the freezer, so with the purchase of two more, this will probably be on the menu this weekend. I love port and LOVE reduced wine sauces.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Filets mignon with port sauce - Cooking for Two