Well, I just had to order it from C@H today. FYI, it does say limited quantities available. $9.95. I hope it's a good one.

New Low Carb Cookbook Trixxee Well, I just had to ...
There's a new one? I have one and had it what, a couple years? hmmmm, will have to look at covers and see if different.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: New Low Carb Cookbook cjs There's a new one? I...
Well, that's a good question! I assumed it was new because I had never seen it for sale before. It looks like there's a pork chop, spinach and mashed potatoes (though I suspect it may really be cauliflower) on the cover.

Re: New Low Carb Cookbook Trixxee Well, that's a good ...
I'm Pretty sure it is the original one - just re-released. You couldn't buy it for a long time. I really like it. Some of our favorite vegetable sides came from that book.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: New Low Carb Cookbook esgunn I'm Pretty sure it i...
That's one I didn't get. Just looked at the website and don't find that it's available. Where did you see it?

Disregard!!! I went back and found it. You and to click on it from the ad, it doesn't appear on the regular list of books available. Also tried to order the new Cooking for 2 with it at the discount price, it didn't work that way. I'm expecting the new Cooking for 2 to be available at Sam's soon enough.
New Low Carb Cookbook