Just wondering if anyone's seen the new special cookbook - Cooking for Two Vol 2. I just got an e-mail advertising it's release. I know I'll end up buying it but curious if anyone has it yet. I'm hoping it will show up at Costco soon so I can thumb through it.

New "Cooking for Two" cookbook ryansnurse Just wondering if an...
OMG! I sooooo LOVED the first one. This will probably be my next special book. I'll be anxious to see if someone puts their eyes on it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: New "Cooking for Two" cookbook Gourmet_Mom OMG! I sooooo LOVED...
I saw it advertised, but haven't bought it yet. Sounds great!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: New "Cooking for Two" cookbook Lorraine I saw it advertised,...
I got the set for Christmas. First perusal it really looks good. I can't wait to try some of the recipes.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: New "Cooking for Two" cookbook Old Bay I got the set for Ch...
I'll be picking this one up, too. Loved the last one. And, now I am cooking for 2.

Re: New "Cooking for Two" cookbook HomeCulinarian I'll be picking this...
We bought multiples--got 2nd and 3rd for half price --gave them to our kids for Christmas--they loved them--go on line , you may still get the same deal!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: New "Cooking for Two" cookbook Old Bay We bought multiples-...
But...but..if it's cooking for 2...and there's only 2 of you...where's the left overs? Those wonderful tidbit's for quiche, soups, salads...midnight hunger pains...

Re: New "Cooking for Two" cookbook DFen911 But...but..if it's c...
And lunch for school! But I always double these just so I have lunch the next day.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: New "Cooking for Two" cookbook Gourmet_Mom And lunch for school...
I ordered my copy when I first noticed it on the web page...I should have it in about 6 months

I also liked the first volume and I hope this is just as good. Depending on the recipe, I will double for next day's lunch
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: New "Cooking for Two" cookbook Roxanne 21 I ordered my copy wh...
Yes, must have leftovers!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
New "Cooking for Two" cookbook