Sorry, everyone is probably pictured out, but we really are having a fun food weekend...almost better than...no, won't go there

BBLT Pizza - my way and Roy's
(B-Bacon, B-Basil, L-leek, T-tomato sauce)

[Image: CIMG2254.jpg]

and Roy's pizza -
[Image: CIMG2256.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Hang On - You Too Will Be Retired One Day.... cjs Sorry, everyone is p...
Good grief! Where did this come from? LOL! I think pizza it is! Lots cheaper than my other ideas...stuffed filet or Rosmary-crusted NY Strip (roast not steaks) with Rich Mushroom Gravy from the new Holiday book!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Hang On - You Too Will Be Retired One Day.... Gourmet_Mom Good grief! Where d...
Now, that is my idea of a great meal. I would choose Roy's pizza, and I know someone else, that if I put that in front of him, would think I was the best wife on the face of the earth. Thanks, Jean!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: Hang On - You Too Will Be Retired One Day.... Lorraine Now, that is my idea...
Jean I love you, truly..but gotta go with Roy's pizza. I would love a cooking weekend like that
  Hang On - You Too Will Be Retired One Day.... cjs Sorry, everyone is p...
Jean, I like your pizza. I want my runny eggs with grits and sage sausage--I like the egg yellow mixed with grits, butter, and fresh ground black pepper--that's my kind of breakfast!! I like Roy, but I like your pizza, and I need to teach him how to enjoy blindfolded eggs (that what we call them--the eye is not looking at you but the yellow still runs).
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Hang On - You Too Will Be Retired One Day....