It is supposed to get windy tonight and tomorrow. Especially up your way. Hope you keep you power. Are you prone to power outages? Got lots of goodies to snack on?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Hang onto your hat Jean... esgunn It is supposed to ge...
We sure had the winds yesterday!! The poor ferrys were going every which way. Did you have much? We're supposed to be in for it tonight, but right now its so calm the water and the air. (a little too calm maybe)

Oh my, we wouldn't starve around here for months...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Hang onto your hat Jean... cjs We sure had the wind...
Hey Jean, isn't Roy out of town tonight? I hope your weather doesn't get too bad. We are supposed to have some bad thunderstorms tonight...leftovers from the storms that produced tornadoes. They don't look so bad on radar and look rather small....hopefully.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Hang onto your hat Jean... Gourmet_Mom Hey Jean, isn't Roy ...
Those tornados were horrible in the southeast. So many tragedies.

I hope you sneak by with just rain and a little wind.
Cory

I am not the model.

Re: Hang onto your hat Jean... Corinne Those tornados were ...
Quote:

Those tornados were horrible in the southeast. So many tragedies.

I know...the news reports tonight were shocking!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Hang onto your hat Jean... Gourmet_Mom [blockquote]Quote:[...
the tornados were very tragic, just can't believe that many could
hit such a area.

We are prepared for the storm - high winds usually hit us - when come down the straits - we have water - flash flights, bedding and lots of snacks
here's hoping they don't do much damage - as i am off to work early in a.m.

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.

Re: Hang onto your hat Jean... mjkcooking the tornados were ve...
Do we have any members in the area where the tornado's hit? I saw that on the news last night and it sent chills down my spin.

Re: Hang onto your hat Jean... DFen911 Do we have any membe...
Don't know about these forums but I am still trying to get in touch with a couple of members of another forum that live in the area of the Tennessee twisters...no luck yet. Gourmet_Mom...Bubba from that other forum was in the town with 28 deaths in Tennessee...

When they are this bad not too far south of me...Missouri and Kansas and parts of Illinois and Indiana have also had twisters late this winter...it is not a good sign for those of us in Cyclone country. Think it is going to be a rough spring for us when ever it gets here...keeps snowing and we'll never see green grass until Mother's Day!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)

Re: Hang onto your hat Jean... firechef Don't know about the...
Well, again the storm was over blown... - had wind and rain, but nothing too bad here anyway. Marye, did they pick up speed near you? Yeah, Roy's in sunny So. California - I guess it's sunny, you just never know anymore. Just heard the weather and the gusts are supposed to pick up this afternoon... and lots of rain. Sounds like Victoria got hit a lot harder than over here - had to cancel the ferry again last night.

I remember Bubba, hope he's O.K. I think the death toll rose to 65??? in those tornados, my God.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Hang onto your hat Jean... cjs Well, again the stor...
We got pretty gusty, but nothing too bad, I guess, or I slept through it! It is still pretty breezy and is supposed to stay that way and maybe get worse.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
Hang onto your hat Jean...