Would any one have a great dressing recipe?
I like one creamy and with a zip.
thanks for any help.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.

1000 Island Dressing mjkcooking Would any one have ...
To a two yolk homemade mayo, I add 2 tbsps ketchup, 1 tbsp Brandy (sherry if you must!), 2 tsps Worcester Sauce, 2 to 3 drops Tabasco and a pinch of Paprika.
Yummy stuff.
My son takes ranch dressing, either my homemade or the "hidden" one already made, and adds Tabasco to it to his taste. Some times hotter than others, so I cannot tell you how much. I'm not a ranch dressing person but have to admit this is quite good! He uses it on his salads but also for hot wings, deep fried cheese sticks, deep fried stuffed jalapenos or other stuffed peppers, and practically anything else he can "dip"...he's a dipper. Everything goes into some type of dip, but this has become his fav.
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
here's our favorite and I use it always on crab/shrimp/whatever Louis - it's a take off on an old S.F. Chronicle recipe.

* Exported from MasterCook *

THOUSAND ISLAND DRESSING

1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup chili sauce
2 tsp. minced onions
1 T. green bell pepper -- minced
1 T. pimento
2 T. sweet pickle relish
1 hard-cooked egg -- finely chopped
Salt & Pepper
Milk - to thin if necessary

Mix all together. Makes about 1 1/2 cups. Keeps one week.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: 1000 Island Dressing cjs here's our favorite ...
thanks for the help !
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
1000 Island Dressing