Here is Alyssa's blog for anyone who would like the details of this most amazing day.

http://alyssahayes.blogspot.com/

Maryann xoxo
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Alyssa's Blog Mare749 Here is Alyssa's blo...
Oh my, what a blog! So many loving comments and such support. Bless her heart!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Alyssa's Blog cjs Oh my, what a blog! ...
Yes, Jean, the support has been amazing! It helps so much when you know that people care. I really hope that everybody will take a peek at the blog. Heather put some pictures on it today and Alyssa looks so sweet.

She was moved to step-down today, and all IV's were removed. The docs stopped the morphine injections after 24 hours, and she is getting by on Tylenol. There is a chance that she could come home by Sunday. This would make this hospital stay the shortest one yet!

Maryann
Maryann

Re: Alyssa's Blog Mare749 Yes, Jean, the suppo...
The blog is beautiful, Maryann. She is so, so precious! Quite amazing she is already off the pain meds, which is good. That morphine is nasty stuff. Home on Sunday, that is quick, but they know what they are doing. She'll do better at home too, being back in familiar surroundings and surrounded by everyone who loves her so very much! It's all such great news!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Alyssa's Blog Mare749 Yes, Jean, the suppo...
What a joy it will be to hug and touch her whenever you want. Best wishes from mid-Oregon.

Hugs and kisses to Alyssa!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Alyssa's Blog Mare749 Here is Alyssa's blo...
Thanks, Maryann, for the wonderful pictures!

PJ
PJ

Re: Alyssa's Blog pjcooks Thanks, Maryann, for...
I don't know how I missed this yeserday.

Such a precious blog. It is so wonderful what medicine can do these days. Alyssa looks like a darling Angel and I know we are all thrilled with her progress.

PS She looks like a fighter, or is that Alyssatude?
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.

Re: Alyssa's Blog Half_Baked I don't know how I m...
Yes, it's that Alyssatude that got her released from the hospital late yesterday. It was decided by all that she would probably heal better at home.

Maryann
Maryann

Re: Alyssa's Blog Mare749 Yes, it's that Alyss...
Yeah for being out of the hospital and at home. Hope you are all back to your regular routines soonest!

Re: Alyssa's Blog HomeCulinarian Yeah for being out o...
Maryanne and family----how pleased and relieved you must be---I am as well (even though I am not a family member---just a lurker on the forum from FAR FAR away---but my thoughts have been with you all at this time!!!)

She is indeed a fighter---now you all have to decide if she will be the FIRST woman PRES of the USA---or something close to that accolade!!! Bless Alyssa and may she continue with her awesome recovery!!!

Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Alyssa's Blog