I ran across this one recently. I have not tried any recipes yet, but they look good.

EatingWell Healthy Recipe Collections
http://eatingwell.com/recipes/collections.php?tid=943
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Another Healthy Recipe web site esgunn I ran across this on...
Thanks Erin, it does look good.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Hi, Erin, Thanks for the reminder, I should have thought of that. There's a stack of Eatting Well magazines in the bookshalf at my ex-husbands'house that have been there for 11 years. I know because they're in the same spot they were when I left

I'll pop in today and see if they're still there.

PJ
PJ

Re: Another Healthy Recipe web site pjcooks Hi, Erin, Thanks for...
I thot that looked familiar - I used to take that magazine also. Probably got rid of the back issues in the 'big' move...off to check out their website. thanks erin.

Well now, doesn't this look good?? from the website -

ASIAN "SALISBURY" STEAK

Make It a Meal: Add brown rice or rice noodles and a cold Tsingtao beer. Makes 4 servings

12 ounces 90%-lean ground beef
3/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper
3/4 cup chopped scallions
1/4 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
4 tablespoons hoisin sauce, divided
2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
4 bunches or 2 4-ounce bags watercress, trimmed (16 cups)
1/2 cup Shao Hsing rice wine (see Ingredient note) or dry sherry

1. Place rack in upper third of oven; preheat the broiler. Coat a broiler pan and rack with cooking spray.

2. Gently mix beef, bell pepper, scallions, breadcrumbs, 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce and ginger in a medium bowl until just combined. Form the mixture into 4 oblong patties and place on the broiler-pan rack. Brush the tops of the patties with 1 teaspoon oil. Broil, flipping once, until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.

3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add watercress and cook, stirring often, until just wilted, 1 to 3 minutes. Divide the watercress among 4 plates. Return the skillet to medium-high heat, add rice wine (or sherry) and the remaining 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce and stir until smooth, bubbling and slightly reduced, about 1 minute. Top the watercress with the Salisbury steaks and drizzle with the pan sauce.

NUTRITION INFORMATION: Per serving: 303 calories; 13 g fat (4 g sat, 6 g mono); 56 mg cholesterol; 18 g carbohydrate; 21 g protein; 2 g fiber; 392 mg sodium.
Nutrition bonus: Vitamin C (140% daily value), Vitamin A (70% dv), Potassium (18% dv), Iron (15% dv).
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 1 vegetable, 2 1/2 lean meat
TIP: Ingredient note: Shao Hsing (or Shaoxing) is a seasoned rice wine available in most Asian specialty markets and some larger supermarkets' Asian sections.
----

great site!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Flipped through this magazine at the store yesterday. Looks good. This is a site I'll use- thanks for sharing
Lori
http://www.RecipeGirl.com

"Everything tastes better with wine"

Re: Another Healthy Recipe web site SDRecipeGirl Flipped through this...
I received a free magazine from Eating Well and I know I filled out the form to order it but I can't remember mailing it. CRS at it's best.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.

Re: Another Healthy Recipe web site Half_Baked I received a free ma...
Quote:

I received a free magazine from Eating Well and I know I filled out the form to order it but I can't remember mailing it. CRS at it's best.

Like getting 2 free offers from the same magazine a few days apart and sending them BOTH in?

PJ
PJ

Re: Another Healthy Recipe web site pjcooks [blockquote]Quote:[h...
ROFLMAO - Yep!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
Another Healthy Recipe web site