I got your email! Did you realize both links were for the same page? I printed if off and added it to my collection of Danish Pastry recipes. Thanks so much!! I tried to email you back, but it was sent back undeliverable. So I posted here. Thanks so much!!!

pjcooks Barbarainnc I got your email! Di...
Sorry! I'm kinda new to converting documents so I'm not surprised I messed it up, will try again!

And you're welcome! Just sent it to the both of us and it's okay now

I wonder why I'm undeliverable

PJ

Re: pjcooks pjcooks Sorry! I'm kinda ne...
What are you trying to do PJ? Maybe I can help. Normally when you get an "undeliverable" message you've messed up the email addy or if it's a hotmail addy it can only hold so many emails and then it sends an "undeliverable" message. Don't know about yahoo though.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: pjcooks bjcotton What are you trying ...
Hi, Billy,

She received my email, but she couldn't send one back to me. Maybe Verizon is acting up again, it always does. However, I did get yours yesterday, I'll let you know how it turns out, it's on this weeks menu!

Thanks for your help, Billy.

PJ
PJ

Re: pjcooks pjcooks Hi, Billy,[br][br]Sh...
Are you going to try that Roast Ginger Chicken? I'm planning on making that this weekend...it just sounds so good.

Billy

Re: pjcooks bjcotton Are you going to try...
Quote:

Are you going to try that Roast Ginger Chicken?

Yes I am, Billy, I emailed you. I'm pretty sure I can get the Picky One to eat that. You know, today's a good day for chicken, I'll let you know how it comes out.

Thanks again for the recipe, I appreciate it!

PJ
PJ

Re: pjcooks pjcooks [blockquote]Quote:[h...
oops - I've already started a thread on that recipe!!! (I thnk even picky-one will enjoy this one, p.j. )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: pjcooks pjcooks [blockquote]Quote:[h...
I was just looking at your screen name PJ and decided it was very apt! PJ does indeed cook!

Billy
pjcooks