Guys,
I've been gone from home since 8:00 am this morning! Softball tournament...8 and Under girls softball "Moving Up Tournament"....it was so freaking hot...105. We were miserable, but happy, went undefeated the whole way! Just got home to find......THE NEW ISSUE!!!! !!!! I can't wait to start cooking! You guys are gonna LOVE it!!!
Loving every moment of my life!!

New issue!! Bizymomma Guys,[br]I've been g...
(a week and a half of hearing you guys rave about the new issue...feel like Roxanne...can I handle this???)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: New issue!! cjs (a week and a half o...
I can't wait! It seems like out here on the west coast we - or I - get it at least a week after you all. Maybe even more. But I will be keeping an eye out for it.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: New issue!! esgunn I can't wait! It s...
Our mail was being held for the last week since we weren't home, maybe it'll be delivered today and I'll get the new issue.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: New issue!! bjcotton Our mail was being h...
A WEEK??? That's ALL!!! WAHHHHHH------I still say it ain't fair!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: New issue!! Roxanne 21 A WEEK??? That's AL...
I just received mine today...Roxanne, it is worth the wait! A lovely issue!!

Re: New issue!! dollop I just received mine...
Yeah, I know----that's what you guys ALWAYS say!!! But I'm very patient--have to be, I guess. Thanks for the review though--let us know what you decide to try----we always want to know what one thinks about recipes from the new issue----OR you can select the very next on-line dinner party!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: New issue!! Roxanne 21 Yeah, I know----that...
Just got mine today!! Those porkchops look to die for! Looking forward somehow to the cooler temps and the cuisine of Fall. But not quite ready to give up Summer yet
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: New issue!! farnfam Just got mine today!...
Well krud , mine wasn't in the mail. Maybe it'll be here before I leave tomorrow.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy

Re: New issue!! bjcotton Well krud [img]/ubbt...
Has anyone fron the west coast received theirs?
New issue!!