Okay...I said I'd do it and it did! YUM!!

I took a ciabatta roll, sliced it in half, drizzled with olive oil, and toasted.

On that I placed a few slices of the leftover spiced pork tenderloin and what was left of the summer relish! Plus a few slices of extra purple onion!

This was sooooo good! I'll make sure to make extra relish next time so that I can serve these sandwiches the next day!
If you've got the leftovers, give it a try!
Loving every moment of my life!!

Spiced Pork Tenderloin w/ Summer Relish Sandwich Bizymomma Okay...I said I'd do...
Can't do the exact recipe for the spiced pork because of the cayenne or the summer relish because of the corn...so, I brined the pork with some Zesty Garlic seasoning and some Creole Rub mixed in. We will have rice pilaf, sauteed spinach [sauteed zucchini for me] and glazed steamed carrots with the pork tenderloin.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Spiced Pork Tenderloin w/ Summer Relish Sandwich Bizymomma Okay...I said I'd do...
That'll teach me!! (not enuf leftovers) That really sounds good Angela!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Spiced Pork Tenderloin w/ Summer Relish Sandwich cjs That'll teach me!! (...
I made a wrap with the left-overs today and it was yummy!
Spiced Pork Tenderloin w/ Summer Relish Sandwich