I just had to brag a bit about my hubby. I've been wanting a new car, a Toyota Prius to be exact. We've been crunching numbers, figuring milage, cost etc.

Well I come home from work on Friday and there in my garage is a new blue prius!! Hubby got for me for my birthday

I was so shocked! I didn't think we'd be able to do it and he tells me "You've worked so hard your entire life, you deserve this." It brought tears to my eyes. Now when I start school and have to commute 152 miles a day I'll feel good about it because the milage won't kill us.

Nothing to do with food... DFen911 I just had to brag a...
Congratulations! I'm happy for you! What a sweet thing to do!
Loving every moment of my life!!
That is super Denise. Give your hubby a hug from all of us and tell him he done good!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Now that's a great husband!! What a sweetie - I'm proud to say I have one of those also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Nothing to do with food... cjs Now that's a great h...
I want one, I want one!!! Just kidding. LOL What a great gift, Denise, and a great hubby!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
Oh, Denise, that is so sweet!!! lol...I thought that only happened in car commercials! Oh,and happy birthday!
Tammy
Life can be so very special with that caring other person in our lives!!!! Happy you have one too!!! OHHH--and you will really enjoy those miles in that car---listen to those tapes or dvds on any subject matter what-so-ever---with all of that studying coming up, most probably cooking related---good on ya' girl and HAPPY BIRTHDAY---can't beat this one!!! HUGS to you!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Nothing to do with food... Roxanne 21 Life can be so very ...
Oh what a wonderful surprise, what a wonderful gift. So glad you have a new and reliable car to see you over those long distances. I am so happy for you, what a good man he is Denise.

Re: Nothing to do with food... vannin Oh what a wonderful ...
He really is just a wonderful guy Been married to him for 20 years and he still makes me laugh and surprises me. I am trully one lucky lady

Re: Nothing to do with food... DFen911 He really is just a ...
Came out of the drs. to waiting car and found a lovely bouquet of flowers on the passengers seat. Wasn't that nice.
Nothing to do with food...