May I just say . . . mind blown by the party flavors in our mouths!  We did the cover recipe from Issue 130 - Honey Mustard Chicken & Peaches!  

OMG!  The flavors were so amazing and I know that we'll do this again, and maybe again and again this summer.  I cut the recipe in half for just the two of us and served it with cilantro lime rice.  Summer flavors to the max!  Basil, peaches, cucumbers, shallots are perfection.   Heart Heart Heart  

I'm looking forward to a few more recipes from this issue.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

What's for Dinner 7/9 Harborwitch May I just say . . ....
Thanks for the review, Sharon. I'm still a subscriber, but not feeling adventurous about cooking lately. I'll go back and look through this issue. Wink

Last night we had chili. I tried to make it look fancier with a sprinkle of cheddar, a small dollop of sour cream and sliced scallions.

Also made Jean's recipe for cream cheese ice cream. I made a lower fat version with 2% milk and no cream. Not ice cream, but still really tasty. Thought it was time to start using my little Cuisinart ice cream machine again. Fruit sorbets sound good, too.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  What's for Dinner 7/9 Harborwitch May I just say . . ....
I should drag ours out too Maryann, except we've got ice cream we never think to eat.

We did the Buffalo Burgers out of this issue too and they were awesome.  I've got my eyes on a few more.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
What's for Dinner 7/9