Anova is having a sale - $109.00!  I was looking at the sale and got a message asking if I wanted to save more.  I replied "maybe" and within minutes got a code for another $10.00 off!  They are offering free shipping if you aren't in a huge hurry!  Bob is getting his very own Anova for Father's day!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

ANOVA! Sale! Harborwitch Anova is having a sa...
I sure like mine! That's a great price!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

RE: ANOVA! Sale! cjs I sure like mine! T...
I couldn't pass it up. There have been days when we sure could have used 2 of them. Also nice to have a backup.
( I wish I knew if Trace would use one............... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I wish I could justify getting one!  But William would have a fit if I brought another appliance in our little camper.  Plus, I already got my treat for this month!  But Tilly has turned into a wild child part of the time!  Hoping to survive puppyhood and that it passes quickly!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

RE: ANOVA! Sale! Gourmet_Mom I wish I could justi...
I can understand Daphne. We have managed to replace most of the kitchen stuff we left in North Dakota storage. The motor home is only 35' long and it's getting tight! LOL We just figured that there have been enough times when 2 Anovas would be perfect.
I wish I could share everyone's excitement over the Anova, but for some reason I don't see myself using it enough to justify buying another appliance. We are in the beginning stages of clearing out all the excess "stuff" we have around here so that if/when we move our lives will be simplified. But, I do love hearing what all of you cook in the Anova!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I will probably spring for one at some point, but right now, I'm barely cooking as it is.  Maybe this fall when the days get shorter and the temps get cooler.  But like Maryann said, I love hearing about what all of you cook with it!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
We're here to entertain! Smile Smile. Smile
www.achefsjourney.com

RE: ANOVA! Sale! cjs We're here to entert...
Smile  I can't wait for Bob's Anova to get here.  It will be nice to be able to cook 2 things at one time at 2 different temps and times.
ANOVA! Sale!