This issue is calling my name because Autumn is my favorite time of year. Here are a few recipes that I might like to try:

Orecchiette alla Norcina with walnut gremolata
Beer Cheese Fondue
Chicken a la King Hash
Balsamic Steak Stir-Fry
Brown Butter-Pecan Blondies
Rhode Island Clam Chowder (can't imagine anything but N.E. clam chowder, but might try it anyway)
Carrot and Cranberry Salad
Leek & Gruyere Toasties
Garlic White Chili with ground turkey and Tomato Quesadillas with scallions on the side

Is anyone up for a review dinner? Now that the kiddos will be going back to school, I will have more time to try new recipes, so hoping a few others will be up for it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived Mare749 This issue is callin...
YES!!!

I haven't looked online nor have I rec'd the mag., but I'm for sure in - whatever you want to pick, Maryann!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived cjs YES!!! [br][br]I hav...
A Maryann dinner review is always a winner, I'm in. Carylann is cooking a recipe from that issue tomorrow, should I say which one?

Re: New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived losblanos1 A Maryann dinner rev...
Oh, I would love to know what your are having tomorrow and if you liked it!

I want to give this one a little bit of thought to hopefully get more participation. We're missing a lot of folks lately.

WHERE IS EVERYONE? TIME FOR EVERYBODY TO CHECK IN!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived Mare749 Oh, I would love to ...
Yes, what she said....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived cjs Yes, what she said.....
I'll have to check the issue out tomorrow. Going back to work is killing my cooking time.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived