What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have leftover chicken and some Andouille, so think I'll make a spicy pasta dish. and 2 more mini-pizzas.

Did this yesterday and it keeps us out of trouble. Each pizza was 2 oz. of dough.
[Image: may%2011%20002_zps0ddrhciu.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Thursday's Dinner, 5/12/16?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I'm making your birthday dinner.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/12/16?? Gourmet_Mom I'm making your birt...
Great idea, Jean. Did you put those on the grill?

Gorgeous day today, so grilling rib-eyes tonight, along with asparagus and baked potatoes.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/12/16?? Mare749 Great idea, Jean. Di...
yes, but on the griddle on the grill - since I have the other half of the dough, I'll put directly on grill today.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/12/16?? cjs yes, but on the grid...
change of mind - I'm going to wait until I master adding and keeping on the cheese before I try grilling the little ones. I LOVE the almost-burnt cheese that runs off onto the griddle and I wouldn't be able to catch it.

P.S. O.T. - one year ago today, we slept for the first time in our little farmhouse, Shambles West, how can it be a year already>?????
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/12/16?? cjs change of mind - I'm...
Easy one tonight chicken fajita quesadillas and maybe some pinto beans on the side.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/12/16?? Trixxee Easy one tonight chi...
Easier one, Old school tacos.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/12/16?? losblanos1 Easier one, Old scho...
Jean, would you share your instructions for using the griddle on the grill? I have one, but don't use it on the grill, only in the oven.

We are both toasting your one year anniversary in your new home! (I think it's time for a new name after all the hard work you have been putting into it!)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/12/16?? Mare749 Jean, would you shar...
New name? Yeah, but there are so many more projects to be done.

Maryann, I put my griddle (whether the 10" or the 14") over direct heat and I try to keep the heat as close to 450° as I can. I'm not sure I won't harm the cast iron at higher temps.

and, just slide those little devils (or large devils), close lid and cook for 8-10 minutes. I just like the texture of the crust better when I don't grill directly on the grill....is that sacrilegious??

Oh Blane, I haven't made old school tacos for the longest time and they were my family's all time dinner!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
Thursday's Dinner, 5/12/16??