What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're heading home with my little tracker in tow and have no idea where/when we'll stop. But, I'm sure hankering for a chicken salad -the kind with grapes and such in it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I think I'm going to pull some chicken minestrone soup from the freezer, and maybe split a piece of garlic bread.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? Trixxee I think I'm going to...
Today it's yeast waffles with maple syrup and blackberry coulis. Sausage on the side.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? losblanos1 Today it's yeast waf...
That sounds good, Blane! It's a rainy morning on the road...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? cjs That sounds good, Bl...
Everything sounds good today.

We're having grilled eggplant parm with a side of angel hair. And, leftover pineapple crisp!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? Mare749 Everything sounds go...
Oh piddle.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? cjs Oh piddle. [img]/ubb...
Tonight, we're grilling Greek Chicken Kebabs. It's an Epicurious recipe that we've loved for years. I'll serve it with tzatziki and pita.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? karyn Tonight, we're grill...
Maryann! You tease!!!

I'm trying to eat from the freezer as much as I can this week. I can't get another thing in there! So tonight I'm having spaghetti.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15??