What's on the menu for everyone today??

Eating out of the freezer today - made a potato salad yesterday and found 2 lonely sausages (one of them a Buffalo Chicken sausage that was so good) that I'll cook up. Kinda dreary around here, so might have to cook them inside, darn it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Saturday's Dinner 12/21/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
It's gloomy here also, and all the snow is gone due to warmer temps. If it's not raining later, we will probably put something on the grill.

Ron is going to help me finish up my baking marathon. I don't enjoy baking at all, but everyone (especially Ron!) enjoys cookies, so we continue the tradition.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Saturday's Dinner 12/21/13?? Mare749 It's gloomy here als...
Me either, Maryann.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Saturday's Dinner 12/21/13?? cjs Me either, Maryann....
2 1/2 pounds of fantastic looking crab legs, salad and garlic bread. And wine. I might even have a glass with my lunch. It is Christmas vacation after all.

Re: Saturday's Dinner 12/21/13?? Trixxee 2 1/2 pounds of fant...
Sunshine today. Heading into town a music festival so will grab a bite to eat there. Not sure what yet.

Re: Saturday's Dinner 12/21/13?? DFen911 Sunshine today. Head...
No sun here, but the snow is melting.

Carylann's making the French Onion Salisbury Steak she was going to make last Saturday.

Re: Saturday's Dinner 12/21/13?? losblanos1 No sun here, but the...
We did the Honey Mustard Chicken thighs, rice and carrots. It was an easy tasty dinner. I was fortunate enough to have some rosemary from my plant in WA left!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Saturday's Dinner 12/21/13?? Harborwitch We did the Honey Mus...
As most of you know, we had a our "Christmas Eve" dinner last night while the kids could be here. The menu consisted of Prime Rib with Alexander Sauce, Duchess Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus, garlic bread, and was topped off with Creme Brûlée.

[Image: image-3.jpg]
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Saturday's Dinner 12/21/13?? Gourmet_Mom As most of you know,...
Daphne, your dinner looks wonderful, and is so close to the menu I have planned for Christmas that I could have just waited for you to do my menu planning for me!

Just one question...what is Alexander Sauce?
Saturday's Dinner 12/21/13??