What's on the menu for everyone today??

The weather is just wonderful here, so grill is out (did steaks, tato & onions last night) and the turkey fryer is coming out today. I have the 2nd pork tenderloin to play with.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Tuesday's Dinner, 12/17/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Well, I am going to start packing today. Including all of the kitchen stuff I feel I need to take along and have with me. (Jean please chime in if you can think of things you take with you and would never leave home without.) I have been pouring over recipes and I am hungry for everything right now.

But I found some pulled BBQ pork in the freezer. I'll make some buns to make sandwiches later today. Yum yum!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/17/13?? luvnit Well, I am going to ...
Well, of course, it's much easier for me to bring with the trailer and all, but knives for sure!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/17/13?? cjs Well, of course, it'...
I'm going in search of things I've done with polenta.....got a craving.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/17/13?? Gourmet_Mom I'm going in search ...
Probably leftover chicken and rice.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/17/13?? Trixxee Probably leftover ch...
If we go to Eugene we'll have dinner there, if we don't doing stuffed cabbage rolls. Ina Garten recipe.

I was hoping Eugene for lunch so we could hit Papa's Soul Food for the fried chicken *drools on keyboard*
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/17/13?? Gourmet_Mom I'm going in search ...
Quote:

I'm going in search of things I've done with polenta.....got a craving.

That reminds me of shrimp and grits
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/17/13?? luvnit [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Oh Lordie,yes! The shrimp & grits in Billy's book is a wonderful dish.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/17/13?? cjs Oh Lordie,yes! The s...
Jean, I need to look at that one now. Mine has WAY too much fat in it.

Decided on Orange Glazed Salmon with the polenta and a big salad. And Mr. Heart attack only gets one fillet.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/17/13?? Gourmet_Mom Jean, I need to look...
Lol, Daphne, Mr. Heart attack!? I mean that in a relieved "lol", William must be doing fine.

Tonight we're having Maryann's 'Somebody's B'day Dinner'. Lite Chicken Francese with a side of asparagus.
Tuesday's Dinner, 12/17/13??