What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm anxious to make a sandwich with the sourdough bread I made yesterday, so will do the "Ultimate Chicken Sandwich" from C@H's Sandwiches & Salads. The only note on the recipe says EmmasMom made it a while back and liked it. Maybe a couscous sald with it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/19/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Today, Farn has requested "A Meatloaf" So that's what's on the menu. Sides might be creamed spinach and fried shredded taters
Cis
Empress for Life
  T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/19/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
We are snowed in today. No school, etc. Looks like the plows just went through. Kids are home so I think I will make a pepperoni pizza for lunch.

For dinner tonight, fried rice and some egg rolls... after we clear out the snow... yuck!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/19/13?? luvnit We are snowed in tod...
Going to boil a chicken, use some of the meat for a stove-top casserole of some sort, use the rest of the meat in something else later, and make egg-drop soup with the broth.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/19/13?? labradors Going to boil a chic...
It's our 27th anniversary and we are heading to Salem for the weekend. We're hooking up tomorrow with a new gold wing motorcycle group like the one we were members of in CA.

Not sure about dinner, I guess I'll check Urban Spoon when we arrive. And since we''ll be on the bike, for the first time I am hoping the rains stop. We have a window of opportunity at noon so it's wheels up in about an hour!

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/19/13?? DFen911 It's our 27th annive...
You guys have a great time Denise!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/19/13?? luvnit You guys have a grea...
Happy Anniversary!! And, have a great time.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/19/13?? cjs Happy Anniversary!! ...
I had to go out to lunch all by my lonesome today and brought back 1/2 patty melt. I'll make a cucumber and tomato salad to go with it for dinner. Tony is still down in San Diego.
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/19/13?? DFen911 It's our 27th annive...
Happy Anniversary Denise!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/19/13?? BarbaraS Happy Anniversary De...
Happy Anniversary Denise!

Steak night tonight. NY strip with brandy mushroom sauce and asparagus.
T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/19/13??