What's on the menu for everyone today??

Tracie is sending us off with lots of leftovers from her wonderful ham/Mac & cheese dinner. Long drive day, so it will be nice to have them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/25?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I can't remember that last time I made soup so tonight it's the Curry Chicken Noodle Soup (from which issue I can't remember but I'll find it). I made it once before and liked it. I might add a splash of cream this time.

If I get to Trader Joe's we can have some of their frozen naan with it.

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? Trixxee I can't remember tha...
We had 5" of snow so far (it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, three months out!) so I think that oven-fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and peas may be on our "warming, comfort menu" for tonight.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? foodfiend We had 5" of snow so...
We're snowed in also, everything is closed. I'll have to go freezer diving.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? Lorraine We're snowed in also...
Some spring, huh?! We're getting 3-5" up here. Not going to bother shoveling because it's not suposed to freeze tonight and it's going to be 50 degrees tomorrow.

On another note - Punxsatawney Phil is being indicted in an Ohio court for lying.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? BarbaraS Some spring, huh?! ...
That's funny!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? cjs That's funny!...
I am not sure. I may make our old standby Lemongrass patties that I haven't made in 3 or 4 years. I think some coconut rice, and a salad. We may be making the run for the border this afternoon so I'm not sure.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? Harborwitch I am not sure. I ma...
Poor Phil... it wasn't he who lied-- they should indite those fools who dress up in top hats and tuxedos to pull the little groundhog out of his "cubby" on a bone-chilling February dawn...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? foodfiend Poor Phil... it wasn...
The crazy thing is, since some people have died because of the weather, they are saying that Phil should receive the death penalty.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? labradors The crazy thing is, ...
I say line the little sucker up with all the weather forecasters and mow them all down......
www.achefsjourney.com
What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/25??